-->

Sunday, July 31, 2011

What do you do?

As crazy as it sounds a girl who didn't eat that much... I love to cook I have always loved to cook... some friends from high school would laugh because I made them the worst tasting box macaroni in the world one day... I most of the time made some good food... after High School I went to culinary arts classes at the ATC by my parents house... I fell in love with baking and experimenting with food... I had alot of comments on never trust a skinny chef.. and honestly I tasted my food but I made it for others that's what I enjoyed I am not sure if I did it because a little part of me loved hearing the things people would say about my cooking or if I just like the thought of me being semi okay at something....
Now I am not saying I am the worlds best chef... I am just saying it was my outlet it was my me time.. In alot of ways it still is my me time... I love having friends over and making a meal I love cooking for others... When I placed Bryce I cooked alot before and after placement before I had my son Benjamin when ever I had a bad day at work or I just was so stressed I baked.
the March after I placed Bryce I had been very sick and finally the Doctors were able to discover a huge medical issue from march until September of that year I was so stressed and upset I baked a lot! there was always a goodies at my house for anyone who came over!

So I decided to add a cooking blog there will be a link up at the top!

But now the tables have turned what do you do for yourself? What is you "ME" time what helps you calm down and unwind after a tough day?

No comments:

Post a Comment