-->

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Story Part 3

Never in my life have I been so scared to meet someone then I was the day I went to meet Jared and Rebecca! I thought so many things and i think I changed clothes alot that morning. I thought what if they think I am ugly so I will have an ugly baby and they wont want him... or what if I walk in the room and they get a bad feeling and they say "I am sorry this was all a mistake"
But Thankfully nothing bad happened just alot of crying! I had fallen in love with them over e-mails and meeting them just made me love them more... Never had I met such an amazing couple I just felt so calm after finally meeting them. I knew that night after we got home from eating dinner together that we were going to be able to be friends and not just birth mother/adoptive family. 
My life took an amazing turn for the better the last few months of my pregnancy. I was sicker then sick due to heartburn I was throwing up so much I was so worried about the baby... That finally the Dr decided to start me a day earlier then planned... But I ended up going into labor on my own go figure the night before. August 7, 2008 was a wonderful yet painful day.
My Elder was their holding my hand along with my parents and Jared and Rebecca. It was so important for me for Jared and Rebecca to be at the hospital and they were so wonderful to get in the car and drive their a day earlier then planned! I wanted Rebecca to have as much of the motherly experience as she could it was so important to me. I wanted her to be able to feel that connection with him the moment he was born. In my eyes I was never his mother just a way to bring him to his mother. The labor wasn't to long by the time I was ready to push everyone left the room but my mom and he was out red hair and all!

Bryce!



Jared and Bryce

Rebecca and Bryce

Letting us know what he thinks of his Car seat :)


No comments:

Post a Comment