-->

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Story Part 4

Placement day- other wise known as a very hard day

I wanted out of the hospital as soon as I could I hate hospitals.... So 24 hours after Bryce was born we did the placement. To be honest I didn't know what to think that day I had no idea what to expect.
I sat in the room with Bryce and The Elder  I told Bryce How much I loved him I explained to him how important he was to me and how blessed he is to have so many people love him. I told him all about Jared and Rebecca and how he would grow to love the out doors just as much as they did... I told him he even had a dog and Kuma was going to love him so much! I remember singing to him I am a Child Of God I explained to him how important it was to have an eternal family and that returning to live with our heavenly father is our whole purpose of coming to earth. I begged his forgiveness for not being perfect and for any pain I may have caused him.
And then I was okay my shoulder felt a huge weight lift off of them I know he had no idea what I was saying but I knew Jared and Rebecca would explain how much I loved him!
I pulled myself together enough to not cry for when Jared and Rebecca entered the room but then I saw Rebecca crying and I just lost it. Never in my life have I felt so much love for someone she understood how hard it was and she knew it was going to be very painful for me to say goodbye.
Reading the papers was the worst and hardest thing to get through...(Come to find out you can totally read them before the placement! I strongly suggest doing that.)
When the time came for me to Place Bryce in Rebecca's arms I felt such a peace come over me. I cried and Cried but not cause I was sad but because I knew how right this was. I knew how much Bryce needed to be with Jared and Rebecca.
On the day of the placement I gave Bryce a teddy bear. I built this teddy bear when I was a senior in high school and when I like to say my life was alot simpler.

Placement day- otherwise known as A day that makes you stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment