-->

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Horton Knows Best


In my sons bedroom I hung as sign it has one of my favorite quotes on it,
"A persons, a person no matter how small" - Dr. Suess

When I had to tell the Birth Father I was expecting I hadn't talk to him in 5 Months I was so terrified. I wrote a letter. Took it to my old work and had a wonderful friend take it in to him. He refused to come out and see me... but he sent a text saying "you should have had it taken care of"
I was so upset over this statement it wasn't Bryce's fault I had made the wrong choice,
Bryce was a sweet innocent child of our heavenly father why should he have to suffer for my mistakes.

If you are expecting and you are thinking about abortion please allow me to plea with you to take a different route... I know how scary it is to find out you are pregnant at a young age and alone. But I can promise you if you chose abortion it will always weigh on your mind you will have a pain that can never be filled.
adoption brings happiness it is hard it is painful but you will be able to have the reassuring knowledge that your child has a life that is full of love, hope, joy, and happiness.

Know that you are not alone in this journey their are so many who can help you!

Always Remember
"A persons, A person no matter how small"





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete