-->

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Self Esteem Part 2

Be YOU! Be who you want to be no who others want you to be!
I think this is something everyone has struggled with once in their life is being someone others want them to be either so you can fit in or just be liked more… But you are never really happy in life until you find out who you are and you can never do that unless you are honest with yourself and others!
  Live according to a personal value system

What do you stand for… do you want people to know you for Honesty? Loyalty? Kind to others? Sit down and write down who you want to be what you want to stand for what you want to think of yourself…
  Set healthy boundaries with relationships. ALL relationships
Learn how to set boundaries learn what space you need… This can be a hard thing to do but in the long run it is worth it… we have not only the right, but the duty to take responsibility for how we allow others to treat us
  Accept responsibility for yourself, your thoughts and actions.
Be proud of what you do… if you make mistakes be proud that you can learn from them... For along time I was so afraid to tell people about Bryce and about me being a birth mother, I feel awful for even thinking that way now.. I am so grateful for all the blessings I have in my life and alot of them I wouldn't have if I hadn't made the choices I had. Bryce is someone to celebrate not to hide!
  Give back, help others
A wonderful way to make you feel good and others feel good is to help them; just smiling at someone can make your day a little bit better… There are thousands of ways to help others in this world find one that fits you I can guarantee your days will be brighter when you help others I love being able to help other birth mothers

No comments:

Post a Comment