-->

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 2

Well day two was wonderful as well but for a totally different reason.. In the morning we decided to skip classes and go hang out with the Dwelle's and get all the boys together for a fun train ride to SLC and play down there for a few hours.. it had to be quick because I had to get back to present my class... It was so good to see Bryce and Carter! Bryce is SO big.. But we did finally get a picture of me and Bryce where I semi look normal... Yay for me ...







I must say my heart was so full Saturday morning watching Bryce interact with his parents, I loved just watching him on the way home he was very tired and I guess when he gets tired he talks and says silly things he sat by me and Kyle and tried selling us hot chocolate he talked pretty much the whole train ride home it was crazy listening to him talk... He is growing up so fast. And he is SO happy I can see how much he loves Rebecca and Jared and I just am so proud of the little man he is becoming!

I love adoption and on days like Saturday its hard to not shout it from the roof tops!

No comments:

Post a Comment